GPS Sterile Filter Housings are made of SS316 / SS316L material with innovative features like lower pressure drop at higher flow rate, larger connections, air venting provision, robust knife-edge, zero bypass and leak proof sealing. They are sealed with top seated Buna-N/Silicon/Viton* ‘O’ ring by positive tangential contact that eliminates accidental misplacement.
Vessels have various connection sizes and types to match various flow rating and piping configurations.
The filter housings are secure, leak-free with crevice-free. Mirror polish makes them ideal for hygienic use- important feature for Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage Industries.
All housings have been tested and passed the hydrostatic leak and burst pressure to ensure consistence safe performance.
*Viton is a registered trademark of Dupont.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly durable SS316 / SS316L material
- Lower Pressure Drop @ Higher Flow Rate
- Quality fabrication on CNC machines for Product Consistency
- Robust knife-edge design ensures consistent cartridge sealing
- Leak Proof Sealing
- Larger Connection for Maximum Output
- Air Release Mechanism
- Foundation Holes Provision