Approx. Rs 100 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||100 Kilogram|
|Usage||Water Decoloring Agent|
Colour Removal Coagulants - JAYEM DECOL 105 is a Cationic Organic colour removal coagulant.
Colour Removal Polymer (JAYEM DECOL 105) is a highly cationic liquid grade coagulant. It is supplied in a solution form which is readily pumpable and easily applied to process water streams. JAYEM DECOL 105 is of low molecular weight.
- Colour removal Polymer can be used in a wide range of industries as a coagulant.
- The main use of Colour removal Polymer is in the treatment of coloured effluents from the textile industry.
- Colour removal Polymer is particularly effective in the treatment of dyestuff where reactive dyes are present.
- Colour removal Polymer (JAYEM DECOL 105) will act as a single stage treatment, but in many cases its performance will be enhanced when used in conjunction with the appropriate flocculant JAYEM FLOC 10, which will assist separation of the coagulated material from the supernatant liquors.
- Physical Form - Colourless / off-white slightly viscous liquid
- Solids Content - 50% Minimum
- Viscosity - Approximately 30-130cPs
- Solubility in water - Infinite
- pH - 3-5